October 23, 2018

Rotoscoping Project Submission


Rotoscoping Project: Tyler the Creator's "See You Again" Music Video
Software: Toon Boom's Harmony Premium
Hardware: Wacom Tablet (Medium)

Here it is. This literally took longer than probably anything I have ever had to do in the digital medium. Not only did I start over at least 20 times, but I also had an (entirely unfounded) insistence that I had to do it on ones instead of twos or threes, which made this incredible painful until around frame 100, when I changed my mind about that one.

Other than that, I had a lot of fun! Tried to incorporate color to make it a bit more interesting to the eyes, and I think it was excellent movement practice for my future endeavors trying to animate motion without a guide.

Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/V-J7ljUxyMM


No comments:

Post a Comment